Lambert Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the website for Lambert High School's Anime Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello Everyone! :)
My Little Bride I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:19 pm by Shadowmage97

» Corrupt-a-Wish
My Little Bride I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 am by D-Man Lee

» Greetings fellow Otakus!
My Little Bride I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:32 pm by Karlagr

» Voice Actor for Hire
My Little Bride I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:16 pm by D-Man Lee

» Touhou 12.3
My Little Bride I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:23 am by Derek

» Spread the love
My Little Bride I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:21 am by Michael Vu

» It sure is summer
My Little Bride I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:41 pm by Taylor/Kqr7is

» Wiki Diving
My Little Bride I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:14 pm by KyleMc

» I-it's not like I wanted to join this forum or anything D:<
My Little Bride I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:14 am by Elliot Maxwell

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Corrupt-a-Wish
Sucker for romance
Welcome to the Club!
So keeping it SFW...bronies...
Wiki Diving
Favourite OSTs?
Watching too much anime?? (RAGE post)
I need some Mecha
Touhou 12.3
Panic! At the Disco

My Little Bride

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Vu
Admin
Michael Vu

My Little Bride Empty
PostSubject: My Little Bride   My Little Bride I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:48 am

My Little Bride My_little_bride

Okay, seriously, what's up with the generic Korean drama music in every movie/drama?! And I'm gonna apologize beforehand, because of all the Korean movies I'm doing reviews on, but Forums keep leading me to these movies that are listed under Romance Comedy. At least they're subbed right? Plus, Korean culture is influenced somewhat by a bit of Japanese culture if that makes you guys feel any better. More directed at the girls for these reviews. I've noticed though, on the other hand that Japanese movies are either really sad, twisted, or flat out weird. Strange huh? Korean movies are more lighthearted (man I'm gonna get a lot of crap for writing too many reviews on K-Film, but it's O-K! (Ha, no pun intended)

Let's start off on humor. The comedy was perverted in a sense that it was innocent. The guy, Sangmin, brought his character to life and played a very convincing role. I was a bit skeptical about the plot when I first read it online, but once again, K-movies don't disappoint when it comes to the positive ratings they are credited for on the internet.

I'd say that the romance was a bit lovey-dovey and wishy washy throughout the entire film. The comedy that occurs throughout the entire film make up for the other love complication that happens. I'd say that the you get to learn about the personal interaction and growth between the two protagonists more smoothly than all of the other films I've reviewed. There was so much development between the already established relationship that there's no awkward feelings driven towards the viewer (you'll see what I'm talking about throughout the movie, watch out for the pitiful teacher). I'd say the comedy is balanced on the emotional scale.

It was an enjoyable movie to watch and it kept up with the humor as well as staying on track with the plot. The plot was simple enough, but you'll see how absurd it really is if you even watch the movie (more directed towards the female audience).

Hmm, 7/10 (Oh, crap, IMDB gave the movie a 7.1/10. Which is cutting it close for my raw score. So, it's basically a good movie that deserves a little recognition.)

Note: I will do more Japanese movies over Summer Break, not to fear. More serious movies too. I know I won't want to, but I'm going to have to do a review on Love Exposure. No matter how inappropriate it was on all levels. Seriously, that movie broke all boundaries. And I'm gonna do one on Densha Otoko too, so no one claim a review over that movie or drama, or you will meet no end of suffering. Nick Roby can agree with me on that.
Back to top Go down

My Little Bride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lambert Anime Club :: Media :: Movies-
Jump to: