Lambert Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the website for Lambert High School's Anime Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello Everyone! :)
A Game Only for the Daring I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:19 pm by Shadowmage97

» Corrupt-a-Wish
A Game Only for the Daring I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 am by D-Man Lee

» Greetings fellow Otakus!
A Game Only for the Daring I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:32 pm by Karlagr

» Voice Actor for Hire
A Game Only for the Daring I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:16 pm by D-Man Lee

» Touhou 12.3
A Game Only for the Daring I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:23 am by Derek

» Spread the love
A Game Only for the Daring I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:21 am by Michael Vu

» It sure is summer
A Game Only for the Daring I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:41 pm by Taylor/Kqr7is

» Wiki Diving
A Game Only for the Daring I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:14 pm by KyleMc

» I-it's not like I wanted to join this forum or anything D:<
A Game Only for the Daring I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:14 am by Elliot Maxwell

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Corrupt-a-Wish
Sucker for romance
Welcome to the Club!
So keeping it SFW...bronies...
Wiki Diving
Favourite OSTs?
Watching too much anime?? (RAGE post)
I need some Mecha
Touhou 12.3
Panic! At the Disco

A Game Only for the Daring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor/Kqr7is

Taylor/Kqr7is

A Game Only for the Daring Empty
PostSubject: A Game Only for the Daring   A Game Only for the Daring I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:18 pm

So, here's how this works. We share music, an album specifically. In order to play this game, you post an album here, such as Music for an Accelerated Culture by Hadouken!, and listen to the album above yours. Mind you, I say the album and not a song, so do be courteous and actually listen to the whole album the other person posted. The point of this is to share music openly, so don't post if you don't want to be open about your music tastes, but if you want to share, you have to listen too.

Without further ado, I present the starter album, which I mentioned above. --> Here's a download link. <--
A Game Only for the Daring 61bCW4fOrJL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Elliot Maxwell
Admin
Elliot Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: A Game Only for the Daring   A Game Only for the Daring I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Duude...I just listened to that whole album, and I'm totally digging it. It's really good! Shocked

So yeah, that's definitely a keeper. Into my iPod it goes. x3

As for my album...

The album Orion, by She. 'She' is a Japanese techno artist who delves into various styles; mostly chiptune, house, industrial, and electronica. This album is House Electronica style, and is one of her two major releases.

A Game Only for the Daring Mzi.lgtvevke.170x170-75

You can download the album here

And this is her site, in case you like the music. She has a lot of free stuff on there, with the only albums that require payment being her two major releases. http://www.shemusic.org/
Back to top Go down
https://lambertanime.forumotion.com
AzureBalmung

AzureBalmung

PostSubject: Re: A Game Only for the Daring   A Game Only for the Daring I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Both wonderful albums. I've been listening to Hadouken! non-stop since you posted it, and Orion is really good as well, I'm getting all her free stuff adn am going to buy the rest when possible. My album is Whatever People Say I Am, Thats What I'm Not by The Arcitc Monkeys. This is one of my favorite albums ever and I love absolutely every song on it. They are a British Alt group with lots of punk influence in their sound.

A Game Only for the Daring ArcticMonkeys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Game Only for the Daring   A Game Only for the Daring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Game Only for the Daring
Page 1 of 1