Lambert Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the website for Lambert High School's Anime Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello Everyone! :)
Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:19 pm by Shadowmage97

» Corrupt-a-Wish
Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 am by D-Man Lee

» Greetings fellow Otakus!
Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:32 pm by Karlagr

» Voice Actor for Hire
Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:16 pm by D-Man Lee

» Touhou 12.3
Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:23 am by Derek

» Spread the love
Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:21 am by Michael Vu

» It sure is summer
Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:41 pm by Taylor/Kqr7is

» Wiki Diving
Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:14 pm by KyleMc

» I-it's not like I wanted to join this forum or anything D:<
Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:14 am by Elliot Maxwell

Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topics
Corrupt-a-Wish
Sucker for romance
Welcome to the Club!
So keeping it SFW...bronies...
Wiki Diving
Favourite OSTs?
Watching too much anime?? (RAGE post)
I need some Mecha
Touhou 12.3
Panic! At the Disco

Panic! At the Disco

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elliot Maxwell
Admin
Elliot Maxwell

Panic! At the Disco Empty
PostSubject: Panic! At the Disco   Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:07 am

Amazing band. Am I right, or am I right?

Back to top Go down
https://lambertanime.forumotion.com
BrendanL

BrendanL

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Disco   Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down
AzureBalmung

AzureBalmung

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Disco   Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:13 pm

I must agree Andy. And I thought their new album was a wonderful blend of their first and second albums. Their first album is still my favorite by far though. But off the newest one I would have to say I can not wait for a fully edited and tweaked "Oh Glory!" I think thats the best song I have heard in a while besides Rise Against's new song "Help Is On the Way."
Back to top Go down
Elliot Maxwell
Admin
Elliot Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Disco   Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:50 pm

AzureBalmung wrote:
I must agree Andy. And I thought their new album was a wonderful blend of their first and second albums. Their first album is still my favorite by far though. But off the newest one I would have to say I can not wait for a fully edited and tweaked "Oh Glory!" I think thats the best song I have heard in a while besides Rise Against's new song "Help Is On the Way."
I agree, their first is still my favorite as well. Though I personally REALLY didn't like their second album, they made up for it with their new one, which I find to be AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
AzureBalmung

AzureBalmung

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Disco   Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:12 pm

I did not like their second album at all...at first. However, I thought about the Linkin Park album, and how I didn't like it till the second listen. So I decided to approach the second album from a different perspective and found that not all of the songs were that bad. It's still their weakest album by far, but a few of the songs are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Maxwell
Admin
Elliot Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Disco   Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:13 pm

AzureBalmung wrote:
I did not like their second album at all...at first. However, I thought about the Linkin Park album, and how I didn't like it till the second listen. So I decided to approach the second album from a different perspective and found that not all of the songs were that bad. It's still their weakest album by far, but a few of the songs are pretty good.
Eh, I can see what you're getting at...but I just can't enjoy it. Their other 2 albums are still VERY high up on my favorites though, so I don't really mind. I'm just glad they fixed it.
Back to top Go down
AzureBalmung

AzureBalmung

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Disco   Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:19 pm

I am too. I kind of wish they would dig a little deeper into their old style again, but I guess diversity is what keeps a band fresh. The only criticism with the new one is that it's started to use elements from more mainstream Pop and R&B music in the vocal stylings. I personally love the singers voice and would like to hear it showcased more in the fashion of the first album, which really showed his vocal diversity. Going from modern Rock to very Jazz like swing rythyms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Disco   Panic! At the Disco I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panic! At the Disco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lambert Anime Club :: Media :: Music-
Jump to: